The MLA-2 is a stereo or 2-channel compressor with stepped drive (input gain), ratio, attack and release time and output gain controls. For optimum transparency and freedom from noise the MLA-2 employs a non-VCA design.
Rupert Neve Designs 5060 Centerpiece
The Rupert Neve 5060 Centrepiece uses Rupert Neve’s proven high voltage Class A design with custom transformers, famous for delivering detailed, spacious and larger than life sound. In addition, the 5060 feature the Silk/Texture controls giving further tonal shaping capabilities by adding harmonic distortion. With two modes, Silk red and Silk Blue, it is possible to tailor where the harmonic distortions happens. In Silk red, the harmonic saturation happens in the high-mid and high frequencies producing a more open sound whereas in Silk blue mode, the harmonic distortion happens in the low-mid and lows, delivering a denser sound with more weight. The Silk mode recalls Rupert’s Neve previous vintage Class A designs.
Culture Vulture Mastering Plus
- The original and only all valve rack-mountable distortion/enhancer.
- Vast range of distortion effects
- Low pass filters (switchable)
- Bypass and Overdrive switches
Rupert Neve Designs Portico II Master Buss Processor
The Rupert Neve Designs Portico II Master Buss Processor: Based around the high voltage, discrete and class-A signal paths made famous in the 5088 Mixer, the Master Buss Processor is a creative tool that redefines the boundaries and limitations of traditional 2-channel compression and limiting. Though originally developed for mastering applications, the MBP has quickly become a favorite of mastering engineers,
- Powerful 2-channel compressor/limiter/stereo field manipulator
- Full compression sections for both channels, including attack, release, ratio, and threshold controls
- Side chain inputs with high-pass filters for both compressors
- Feed-back/Feed-forward controls let you select from modern and vintage compression sounds
- Texture control with 2 Silk modes let you add classic Rupert Neve tone
- Blend controls allow you to mix dry signal back into your compression, preserving transients while adding
- Simple and highly musical 1-knob limiter with Adaptive Release Technology allows for brickwall limiting
- that doesn’t distort or affect levels under the threshold
- Stereo Field Editor section includes independent controls for width and depth as well as the width and
- depth EQs, allowing you to dial in the perfect stereo field